[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Haste Macro Skill Bug

XSoxasXXSoxasX
Reactions: 300
edited June 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Skill

Brief bug summary: Haste Skill repeats usage when used with a macro skill.

More details: Upon using a macro skill that includes haste, haste activates multiple times. In a macro skill when Haste is in the second slot, it activates multiple times (I think 3) and cancels the 3rd slot skill within the macro set. When haste is in the 3rd slot both 1st and 2nd skill goes off, but haste still goes off multiple times.

Steps to reproduce: Have haste skill as a night lord in the 2nd or 3rd slot of a macro skill, could be either sword or book.
1st slot Claw Booster
2nd slot Haste result = Shadow partner is not used and haste activates multiple times.
3rd slot Shadow Partner

1st slot Claw Booster
2nd slot Shadow Partner result = Haste goes off multiple times.
3rd slot Haste

Character name: Cøntraband

Character level: 217

Character job: Night Lord

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: After the recent update

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited June 2017
    Hi XSoxasX,

Are you sure you tested this was not fixed after the Unscheduled Minor Patch?

I posted an exact same thread here about the exact same issues which was resolved in the Unscheduled Minor Patch - June 22, 2017.
  • FighterDan13FighterDan13
    Reactions: 305
    edited June 2017
    I spoke with the Gm's on live chat. They basically told me to re-install the game and stuff. Which I did and it didn't work. (of course)
    So apparently the patch was to fix it but didn't have enough time to test it before the second Unscheduled Maintenance... Hopefully it's fixed because for Hero's Rage and Maple Warrior does that. Super annoying.
  • XSoxasXXSoxasX
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2017
    i didnt even notice there was an earlier unscheduled maintenance. Played this morning then afked the whole day till now. hopefully it's fixed.
This discussion has been closed.