[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple randomly minimizes

SumiSumi
Reactions: 1,840
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2017 in Tech Support
heyhey
so for the last few weeks maple has been randomly minimizing for me. it just randomly happens. and goes to the taskbar. the first time i always have to wait a bit before i can open the game back up all the times after i can just click the game and it opens up the window to normal size again, im not sure why this happens cause it really is random and doesnt happen just in one area or map. already tried and see if tablet mode was an issue so turned that off but it keeps happening. anyone else with this problem?or a solution?tyvm :D

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2017
    One of your keys might be also on a shortcut. or near a shortcut key and you press it and it minimizes maple. happens to me when I buff up sometimes, but doesnt persist.
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Used to happen on my laptop. Try making sure your OS is up to date maybe? Can't think of anything else that might have fixed it for me.
  • SumiSumi
    Reactions: 1,840
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    everything is up to date as far as i know. it just bene happening recently. my friend is having the same issue. button wise i dont think i have anything on shortcuts or it would have happend before. and it happens on w/e class im on. and they dont all have the same button usage. it even happens when im in town or going through my inventory so while im not pressing any buttons.so yea idk what the priblem is i just do know its annoying xD