[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Call Mastema

NishijimaNishijima
Reactions: 1,010
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2017 in General Chat
Just a quick question regarding how to get this skill. I couldn't find it in the V Matrix so I assume I have to do all quests related to mastema to get the skill or something?

Or did I just not look hard enough? I don't have the skill right now and I thought demons were supposed to get it.

Comments

• LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited June 2017
    Unfortunately... u won't get that skill easily u need to farm nodestone in order to get that skill sigh* it happens to me also I didn't get two skills need to farm tons of nodestone.
  • RailBirdRailBird
    Reactions: 2,450
    edited June 2017
    You can just craft the skill if you have 140 node shards..
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited June 2017
    I saw it in there, you just have to look harder, flip every page looking exclusively at the bright blue skills and you will eventually see it in the crafting section.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2017
    it's case sensitive, you have to capitalize the first letter on C and M
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited June 2017
    "Call Mastema" is the KMS name. The GMS localized name is "Defender of the Demon", search for that instead.
  • NishijimaNishijima
    Reactions: 1,010
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Ahh yes I've been typing "Call Mastema" I need to stop looking at kms patch notes....

Well I found the skill so ty guys