[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kanna new 5th job skill- server instability

Roni777Roni777
Reactions: 1,180
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Kanna new 5th job skill might also caused server instability

Brief bug summary: I dced/crashed 3 times ebcause of kanna new 5th job skill

More details:

I read about the last maintenance that bishop new skills cause server instability. So i will report this too. Might also the cause of instability. My main char is Demon Avenger lv 220 In Reboot server . And I was party with a kanna around level 212. I dced 3 times when he cast his new 5th job skills. 1st time was when i was grinding at slurpy forest in chuchu island the 2nd to 3rd times was when i was in Hard Muto PQ with him. And the dc/crash is not normal because the game just closing down without any messsage appear like normally it would when i was discconecting before the override update. I was still hitting monsters and suddenly in 1 second, the game flashes for around half a second and the game just closing and it brought me back to my windows screen. The game just shutdown without any notice or any mesage appear afterwards.

Steps to reproduce:
Party up with kanna. Try grinding or doing Hard Muto PQ and ask the kanna to cast his 5th job

Character name: Redavengerz

Character level: 220

Character job: Demon Avenger

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: Around 23rd June 2017-24th June 2017

Comments

• PuppyMangoPuppyMango
    Reactions: 1,420
    edited June 2017
    I can confirm this issue too.

I am a kanna. Every time when i am in a map with mobs, whoever in my map most likely crashes soon i cast my new 5th job skill Spirit's Domain. They don't need to be in my party as long as they are in same map with mobs. I have tried about 10+ times with several people by now, only one time my friend didn't crash. My other kanna friend also experienced same issue.

Btw, I never crash from casting this skill, only rest of ppl in the same map do.

Please fix it otherwise me as kanna would never be able to cast this skill when not solo training/bossing. Thank you.

Character name: PuppyMango
    Character level: 241
    Character job: Kanna
    World name: Windia
    Date and time of incident: since major update.