[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Not quite sure how to claim my Legion coins...

LauralaiSwiftLauralaiSwift
Reactions: 200
edited June 2017 in General Chat
I'm probably missing something amazingly important, but when I last logged in to try and pick up my coins and start a new raid, it started giving me a fun message. I'll edit the post with screenshots when I get home.

Essentially, the problem is that the "Start Raid" button appeared. I figured I could click that and it would take me to the raid map, I'd be able to exit, and claim the coins. Nope. It gives me a pop-up from the NPC saying that I must claim my coins from the raid exit map. Okay, that's fair I guess. I go talk to the NPC in the town. Many options later, I've still not found a way back into the raid exit map. Alright, third time's the charm, maybe one of the characters I assigned is in the raid exit map? I'd been hopping around, that should be okay, right? NOPE! Still no way to access it. Last attempt before I gave up, maybe re-assigning different characters would prompt some sort of change in the UI? Again, finally, no.

I must be missing something blatantly obvious as I'm not seeing any threads about this. I'm genuinely attempting to figure it out but cannot for the life of me see what I need to do.

Any and all help would be appreciated, thanks.

TL;DR = I only have a start raid button and have tried many times to claim my coins, can't figure it out.

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited June 2017
    did you take down the bosses HP bar any?
  • SockerfriSockerfri
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited June 2017
    kill the boss recieve 2 to 3 coins retreat claim coins.

this is how i do it
  • LauralaiSwiftLauralaiSwift
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2017
    The legion system passively runs when you log out or otherwise. When the servers came back up and were unstable, I was just trying to set it up so it could run. When I logged back on the next day, it wouldn't let me start a new raid because I had to claim coins, but I can't claim coins because I can't get to the map. It just says I need to claim the coins in the raid exit map, but I cant' get to the raid exit map because I only have the option to start a new raid.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2017
    every 10bil dmg nets you 1 coin, you begin raid as in enter the place where the dragon is, then retreat, if you have any coins in the cache, the girl with the dragon skull hat will say "youve earned x amount of coins" then youll get them as you exit.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2017
    The legion system passively runs when you log out or otherwise. When the servers came back up and were unstable, I was just trying to set it up so it could run. When I logged back on the next day, it wouldn't let me start a new raid because I had to claim coins, but I can't claim coins because I can't get to the map. It just says I need to claim the coins in the raid exit map, but I cant' get to the raid exit map because I only have the option to start a new raid.

oh, that may be a bug, try filing a ticket with support