[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

how to use the emblem to defeat marbas

sweetgirl12178sweetgirl12178
Reactions: 100
edited June 2017 in General Chat
i was told to defeat marbas with the emblem and i went there but i was not able to put it on it wouldnt let me and i thought i needed to be closer to the entrance to do but it told me i needed to catch my breath cuz there so many fairies around and so i tried killing a bunch of them to get in but it still wouldnt let me so do i have to be under lvl 20 to do it cuz it was a lvl 18 quest and i just upped to lvl 21

Comments

• GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited June 2017
    It's not an equip item. The entrance is an NPC, so just talk to it. You can toss the emblem once you're done with the quest. I'm not even sure you actually need the emblem or if it's just an outdated quest item, but keep it until you're done just in case. Also you don't need to worry about overleveling. If there's any text that says you have to be within a certain level range, that is definitely outdated text.
  • KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited June 2017
    The emblem is just used like a key to get through the portal; you don't need to wear it. So if you want to enter the area you need to have it in your inventory. Just click on the portal and it should teleport you in.