[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Question about Poison Nova

DoowdoowDoowdoow
Reactions: 400
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2017 in General Chat
I'm a lvl 211 F/P Mage. I absolutely love the new 5th job skill, but there's something I don't understand. When casting Poison Nova, you should be able to use Mist Eruption to let the "green poison balls" explode. But it doesn't always do that. I regularly get the message "Poison Mist is not present in this area" when I want to use Mist Eruption. When I cast Poison Nova again on the same spot, Mist Eruption does work. I tried to figure out why I get the message, but I can't put my finger on it. Mist Eruption isn't in cooldown, I'm standing on a correct position (not too far away from the poison to erupt)... I really don't know.
Any F/P out there who have the same problem, or who can explain why the message shows up?

I took a screenshot when it happened:
http://imgur.com/FuVjeFY

Comments

• scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited June 2017
    It's not your fault, several other F/P have pointed out the same problem. The issue has been forwarded onward for investigating.

We do have an ongoing thread in the bug reporting section. Any additional info you could add will greatly help find the coding goofup.
  • DoowdoowDoowdoow
    Reactions: 400
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    scholar624 wrote: »
    It's not your fault, several other F/P have pointed out the same problem. The issue has been forwarded onward for investigating.

We do have an ongoing thread in the bug reporting section. Any additional info you could add will greatly help find the coding goofup.

I think this is a different problem. The bug you're talking about has to do with Mist not casting, and therefore not being able to use Mist Eruption. Poison Nova is never mentioned as a problem. The bug was also fixed last week. And, as I say in my post, the problem I'm talking about doesn't always occur.