[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I suddenly cant login in to maple

SoMuchWesselSoMuchWessel
Reactions: 200
edited June 2017 in Tech Support
Hey guys,
A few minutes ago i was opening some override boxes when my game closed itsself and whenever i want to log back in i get this:
sy4huc.png

I dont find any maintenance things that are going on now.

Can you guys help me out?

Comments

• chrisanthemumchrisanthemum
    Reactions: 710
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    I've been having this problem for 3 days now with no fix yet. I made my own thread about this and no answer yet. I wish there was an upvote button here like on reddit so that more people can see it.
    - Update
    The game seems to have fixed itself. I managed to get in game today.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2017
    I heard about this that people got banned for opening boxes. But that was back in June.
  • Me2UMe2U
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited July 2017
    Ok, I'm not the only one getting that message but my problem is that my internet connection is bad. Kind of weird though because you're getting it too
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2017
    Me2U wrote: »
    Ok, I'm not the only one getting that message but my problem is that my internet connection is bad. Kind of weird though because you're getting it too

Not me, i said i heard about it. But theres a higher probability that it is just your internet connection.

I do get it or used to get it when i played nexon launcher instead of steam. But it was also due to the connection. Try connecting it with ethernet cable instead of wifi
  • koppelo1koppelo1
    Reactions: 530
    edited July 2017
    I usually get that when my connection is bad.If you have been banned, you would get into chanel selection screen then it will tell you your access is denied.