[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Yellow FPS numbers showing up in other games too

wicked89wicked89
Reactions: 900
edited July 2017 in Tech Support
I said yeswhen maplestory asked about me sharing game information with them and saying it could be turned off in the options menu. I noticed upon turning it on (I recently came back to maplestory so I don't know when the asking for information started) that big yellow FPS numbers showed up in the lower right hand part of the screen. Fine with me I figured in Maplestory but I just turned on Sims 2 today and...they are there too. I tried turning off the client information thing in the options but they are still there. The option is turned off and I don't know how to make the yellow FPS numbers go away. I don't want them in my other games...what does maplestory need to know about my Simming? Or does it think all games are maplestory? How do I make them go away, it's distracting.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Yellow FPS numbers in the corner of the screen sounds like FRAPS. It's an application separate from MapleStory.
    wicked89
  • wicked89wicked89
    Reactions: 900
    edited July 2017
    Omg I feel like an idiot. I must have turned on FRAPS right after I said yes to the client thing so I assumed it was from that because I haven't used FRAPS in awhile and last I did it didn't do that. I must have been an update or something but sure enough I exited out of FRAPS and it went away. I was mostly annoyed wondering why maplestory wanted to know about my other games, but I was so wrong. I'm sorry. If anyone wants to delete this thread feel free. Thank you.