[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Dynamo Gauge wont charge

ToraAlluriaToraAlluria
Reactions: 780
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2017 in Bug Reporting
on second job, and still my dynamo guage will not charge. I created this character when the class first came out, and stopped playing because of this. I came back to it yesterday, and it still wont charge, no matter what I do. I cant use bunker buster, and any future skill dependent upon a charged dynamo gauge.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
  • ToraAlluriaToraAlluria
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    did that. now the game is completely broken. wont load.

redownloaded the launcher, and the game client, and downloaded it also on steam.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2017
    did that. now the game is completely broken. wont load.

redownloaded the launcher, and the game client, and downloaded it also on steam.

At the time you posted this, I believe the game had gone down for reasons that are unknown. All NA and Login servers were out of service for a time. Luna wasn't affected if you were already logged in.
    It should be up now.
  • ToraAlluriaToraAlluria
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    thanks. still cant get into maple, or any other game. guess things haven't fully settled.
  • SayjinxSayjinx
    Reactions: 750
    edited July 2017
    Not sure if this would help , but after you do shut down, open launcher and click on the gear symbol above the play button, and select fix install ( not sure if it is actually called that), it worked for me.
  • ToraAlluriaToraAlluria
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    the game still wont open. no matter how many shutdowns, clean installs, and fix clients I do.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    the game still wont open. no matter how many shutdowns, clean installs, and fix clients I do.

Does the Nexon Launcher start up?
    Are you able to log in to it?
    Does it show you the PLAY button for MapleStory?
    What happens if you press that?