[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[SCANIA] R> Genetic (New Guild July 2017)

GenèticGenètic
Reactions: 100
edited July 2017 in Guilds
Guild: Genetic
Guild Leader: Genètic
Member Count: 30

[About]
Genetic was made on July 2, 2017. This guild was made to help keep like minded players and individuals in a close knit group that can communicate and coordinate runs on a daily basis. As of now were new, but working closely with our Alliances, while learning a lot a long the way.

[Requirements]
Our guild (Genetic) welcomes you! (You must be decently active). We accept all new and old players to our guild with a 140+ level requirement. As of now Genetic is not holding interviews as a requirement to join. (This may be changed in future)

If you are in fact interested in joining our guild Genetic, please contact me via whisper, buddy list or sending a request to join. Any players that would like to join Genetic can also leave their IGN as a reply to this post. I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks!

Genetic Leader:
Genètic - Guild Master

Any and all updates as pertaining to the guild, requirements or rules will be updated accordingly.