[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Perm Cash item in the cash shop (reboot ONLY)

HoneyWaterHoneyWater
Reactions: 2,245
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hey everyone who's reading this, this is just gonna be ALL ON MY OPINION if you don't agree to it, that's alright just comment down if u have any issue with this . _. (don't tell me something like why nexon can't do it . _. because of course almost everyone's gonna think nexon won't do it)

But Reboot lacks customization... in a way, Getting cash item's WAY harder since you can't get exactly what you're trying to get some... MOST of the time.(from premium surprise boxes)
So why not just have the cash item they're selling for 90 days be perm. I know Nexon could be losing some money... because idk how many people really buy the 90 day cash items, but since most people joined reboot so they dont have to spend money to do huge damage. I don't think it would hurt to make the cash items in the shop that are 90 days turned into perm. Plus they can just increase the price. Especially on the popular perm items (Blush - face accessory as an example) like some other servers also do it, reboot and normal server *cough* KMS *cough*... idk what happened there ;^ ) must be getting a cold.

Edit -
I just noticed someone made a discussion about trading premium surprise box cash items... yea i didn't see that e_e"... but getting the cash items in the cash shop as perms would be nice c:

It could also be one of those transparent gear events or whatever. As in time to time they release perm cash item versions.
krsk

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited July 2017
    I agree with most...but not the price hike.
    TransformingThunder
  • LairLair
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited July 2017
    I usually wait for those permanent sales clearance. You can get really sweet items like Green Suspenders (they have one right now for 1k). They're super cheap and affordable + there's no rng.