[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Rip in pieces

KingofFurriesKingofFurries
Reactions: 1,605
edited July 2017 in Rants and Raves
euK0vKq.png
The one thing THE ONE THING that actually made beast tamer a good class and you go and remove it. No, jett can have its 0cd fma skill, but beast tamers - literally the worst class in the game - needs to stay trash lets nerf its mobbing (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Idk I guess i can only be but so salty, it was never meant to be there and i got used to using it to help train it was such a good mobbing skill compared to the rest of the terrible mobbing beast tamer. Nexon ruins all the fun ┻━┻︵└(՞▃՞ └)

Comments

• LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited July 2017
    euK0vKq.png
    The one thing THE ONE THING that actually made beast tamer a good class and you go and remove it. No, jett can have its 0cd fma skill, but beast tamers - literally the worst class in the game - needs to stay trash lets nerf its mobbing (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Idk I guess i can only be but so salty, it was never meant to be there and i got used to using it to help train it was such a good mobbing skill compared to the rest of the terrible mobbing beast tamer. Nexon ruins all the fun ┻━┻︵└(՞▃՞ └)
    well... thats nexon america for ya.

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2017
    5th job skills aren't affected by Runes of Skill or other cooldown reduction methods. That was an explicit feature of 5th job skills that was mentioned when they were first released.

If you're looking for a class that can spam a FMA under Rune of Skill, Zero can spam Shadow Rain due to the animation time. You can also obtain a semi-FMA by building up your friendship with Kuruma in the Wings of Fate.
  • KingofFurriesKingofFurries
    Reactions: 1,605
    edited July 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    5th job skills aren't affected by Runes of Skill or other cooldown reduction methods. That was an explicit feature of 5th job skills that was mentioned when they were first released.

If you're looking for a class that can spam a FMA under Rune of Skill, Zero can spam Shadow Rain due to the animation time. You can also obtain a semi-FMA by building up your friendship with Kuruma in the Wings of Fate.

I was being slightly sarcastic when i made this thread. I knew it was a bug and never meant to be there. i was just happy when i found it because it actually made beast tamer good, and not garbage. When they fixed the bug it broke my hopes and dreams of beast tamer being good but i'm still optimistic that they'll get a buff one day.