[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I GOT BANNED FOR NO **** REASON

Xavier_TXavier_T
Reactions: 100
edited July 2017 in Rants and Raves
Hello, hope you're having a nice day. I was on my Kanna in Reboot and was meso farming at Alien Base Corridor 6 when I disconnected halfway while I was looting my mesos. Then the game tells me that I have been permanently banned. Seriously, what the ****? No, I wasn't afk, I was spamming tengu strikes and the green spirit attack skill and looting my mesos manually so how the **** did I get banned for "illegal use of third party programs"? Seriously, what the ****?

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2017
    Hiyo, we can't help you appeal your ban here. In addition, being this angry isn't going to help matters.

What you should do is file a ticket with support located here.
    Then, after you've filed your ticket, visit the support page between 10:00 AM Pacific and 5 PM Pacific, Tuesday through Thursday, and click the "Chat with us" button on the bottom-right corner of the page. This will open the Live Chat where you can speak with a GM about appealing your ban.
    Be sure to be polite, detailed, and helpful in both the ticket and when speaking with Live Chat, and be sure to have your ticket number ready when speaking with Live Chat.
    PlyoAtomic
  • LeafiaLeafia
    Reactions: 100
    edited July 2017
    got the same problem i just got perma banned for no %"$ reason while training on gold beach with my kanna
  • PaperSkinPaperSkin
    Reactions: 440
    edited July 2017
    I didnt get perma banned but I was turning in a quest and a random pop up with the Maple Administrator fabricated lies that Cheating programmes were found on my computer and it was threatning to ban me, sometimes I think its just random rather than genuine whoever it bans tbh
  • QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited July 2017
    I just realized its just the people with mihile profile pics that gets banned lol
    matrixphijr
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited July 2017
    I just realized its just the people with mihile profile pics that gets banned lol

Pretty sure that's set at the default. More importantly, look at the post count.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited July 2017
    PaperSkin wrote: »
    I didnt get perma banned but I was turning in a quest and a random pop up with the Maple Administrator fabricated lies that Cheating programmes were found on my computer and it was threatning to ban me, sometimes I think its just random rather than genuine whoever it bans tbh

if you got the "you have been kicked for the HACK reason" messege , that's a messege everyone gets when there is heavy lag, nothing to be worried about normally.
    DaisukeHaruto
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited July 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    PaperSkin wrote: »

if you got the "you have been kicked for the HACK reason" messege , that's a messege everyone gets when there is heavy lag, nothing to be worried about normally.

OR! if you tend to buttonsmash or rapidtap your attacks. I find I can avoid getting MapleAdmin on my butt about hack reasons by holding the key down for a few seconds at a time rather than tapping it repeatedly.
  • BananaMagicsBananaMagics
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »

Good because I came here cause I was lagging really hard and I thought I got banned or something

Edit: I just got back on and I didn't get the xp for monster park :(