[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Look of the Month - July

Comments

• TagminhInTagminhIn
    Reactions: 310
    edited July 16
    http://i.imgur.com/kOqSgnD.jpg
    [img][/img]kOqSgnD.jpg

IGN: TagMinhIn

World: Broa

Short description of what your character is wearing: Sun Wu Kong Set, Featherly Angel Gloves

What look you're going for (theme): Monkey King's curiosity is his best and worse trait at the same time. His curiosity has led him to explore the uninhabited temple, the only problem; something still dwells in there. The only way out of this mess is through a duel with the Tengu demon.
    DontEatChalk
  • RenniRenni
    Reactions: 630
    edited July 17
    nkS2Upi.png

IGN: Recalci

World: Windia

Short description of what your character is wearing:
    • Red Loose-Fit Beanie
    • Dollish Pink
    • White Earphones
    • Steward Cat
    • Festive Lovers Outfit
    • Rockin' Guitar
    • Black Forte Boots

What look you're going for (theme):
    A semi-casual red outfit that I would wear in reality. I actually own a red beanie/beret that I wear super often.
    A drawing of me in one of my everyday outfits
    xvFR0Xr.png
    What can I say? I'm a cat lady. The cat on my shoulder is meant to be.
    I like guitars, but the guitar is mainly there for the effect, like I'm listening to some lively rock music.
    MaplerOver9000
  • DontEatChalkDontEatChalk
    Reactions: 430
    edited July 18
    NoOfVVB.png
    IGN: Charcanis

World: Broa

• Hat: Hula Feather Decoration
    • Face accessory: Yummy Candy
    • Overalls: Hawaiian Couple (F)
    • Weapon: Pink Flower Tube (1h sword)
    • Shoes: Hula Hula Beaded Anklet
    • Gloves: Rainbow Marbles

What look you're going for (theme): The weather's been warm and sunny lately so I wanted to express summer vibes with this look. My character is ready to hit the beach...or get stranded on an island after getting on Mr. Lee's flight.

A blooper I took for fun while finding the right location for a picture:
    Wandered off too far into Commerci!
    tbbLgSf.png

TagminhInMaplerOver9000Renni
  • SyllvirSyllvir
    Reactions: 675
    edited July 19
    Image:

AoxqjGz.png

IGN: Sumyre

World: Reboot

Allergic Reaction (Face), Gentle Ice Girl (Overall), Navillera Flats (Female) (Shoes)

Actual android/vocaloid Hatsune Miku, on sale now at Aspire Industries!
    ChenChenChenRenni
  • grassgrass
    Reactions: 420
    edited July 19
    Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/247222856306393089/337162496517603328/unknown.png

IGN: eiran

World: Yellonde

Short description of what your character is wearing: A one piece swimsuit and flowers on her hair.

What look you're going for (theme): The theme is the Saharan Desert and Desert Summer. Eiran in her indigenous North African homeland, the Saharan Desert. She is a nomad who travels with her pet camel in the desert wilderness to search for food and water. Her camel's name is Khamilah. It's also July, and the Saharan summer gives off unforgiving heat. The harsh summer sun in the Sahara tanned Eiran's already-dark skin even darker.
    MaplerOver9000
  • BridesmaidBridesmaid
    Reactions: 300
    edited July 20
    Image: s2exXCp.png
    IGN: Bridesmaid
    World: Scania
    Short description of what your character is wearing: Snow Moon Outfit, Noble Maple Crown, Fluttering Camellia Flower
    What look you're going for (theme): I am going for regality-vibe. I may seem like an innocent princess, but I cut you up so fast the last thing you see is my shadow(err...). I am so royal that I have my own moon. But I am still as lazy as expected of highness so I have a gorgeous Red Umbrella Chair to relax upon. Don't mind my lovely maid.

Can I request for Starglow Chair as reward instead? Because I missed the event and it is the final product to my aesthetics! <3
    I can just buy Maple Points now, LOL.
  • emperor52emperor52
    Reactions: 1,095
    edited July 20
    Image:36054711275_c8754bfd4c_o.jpg

IGN: Raleigh

World: Windia

Short description of what your character is wearing: Lucid's Silk, Lucid's Dream, Flushed Cheeks, Lucid's Butterfly Ring, Transparent (Glasses, Cape, Gloves), Tedtacular Bearingtons?, and Shoes of Destruction.

What look you're going for (theme): Elluel has a new ruler, the true master of dreams and he's making himself at home.
    MaplerOver9000
  • lumpiak0lumpiak0
    Reactions: 300
    edited 3:12AM
    Image:

AclPYQO.png

IGN: Köreen

World: Bera

• Face Accessory: Dollish Pink
    • Hair: Green Ballroom Classic
    • Face: Forest Fairy Face (white)
    • Overall: Green Leaf Overall
    • Glove: Rainbow Marbles
    • Shoes: Pink Spring Sandals
    • Cape: Emerald Dragonfly Wings
    • Chair: Sprout Chair
    • Label Ring: Frog Label Ring

As summer reaches its peek, more monsters have decided to have some fun in the sun too! Some monsters might get a little bit too "lit" and become violent, causing many citizens of maple world to worry about their safety. A small peaceful town in Arboren called Stump Town/Canopy Town is in danger due to the citizen's close proximity with these "Summer Lovin'" monsters. No need to fear! Arboren's Fairy Guardian is Here! A guardian that will not only protect the citizens but encourages citizens to get lit all while making sure they stay safe!

P.S.
    This outfit was Inspired by "Tinkerbell" because Tinkerbell saves/helps her friends with any sort of sticky situation that they are encountered with.
  • 6969lolz69696969lolz6969
    Reactions: 200
    edited 1:08PM
    http://imgur.com/a/puKV8

6969lolz6969:

Scania:

Damien Snapback, Sweetwater Tattoo, Rex's Blue Earrings, Striped Hooded Shirt, Ripped Jeans, Luxury Wristwatch, Pensalier Chaser Boots, :

Summer rocks when your with your friends! This look captures the gritty edge of world renown rocker Damien and is the perfect look for garage bands everywhere :
  • EvelsynnEvelsynn
    Reactions: 100
    edited 4:50PM
    Image: utPZreG.png
    UbqUiKR.png

IGN: Evelynn

World: Reboot

Short description of what your character is wearing: Fallen Angel Headband, Roxxy's Full Moon Rhapsody, Lucifer Half Wing, Utgard Dual Bowguns, Pensalir Sentinel Gloves.

What look you're going for (theme): What if Mercedes was not the Queen of Elves, but instead a Fallen Angel?