[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

i got banned for bad bot

UrsuliyaUrsuliya
Reactions: 300
edited July 2017 in Rants and Raves
Buenos días, soy la usuaria Arsula2217 y estoy aquí para apelar mi razón de baneo
El día 07/07/17 estaba en el evento Heroes of Maple aprovechando el Burning que me dieron por el Override; Cuando de repente cuando estaba terminado la cuarta fase con mi jet me empezó a dar lag y me hecharon del maple y cuando volvi a entrar ya no podía porque decía que me habian baneado hasta el 07/08/17 por usar programas indevidos, algo que no he hecho .Por lo tanto ruego que nexon de solucion a mi reclamo ya que el 11/07/17 necesito llevar a mi jet a level 200 .Esto ya había pasado muchas veces pero tan grave y no solo a mi sino a muchos de mis amigos kickeandolos o interrumpiéndolos cuando mataban a un jefe.
Esto es muy injusto ya que con incidentes como estos se pierde mucho tiempo con los eventos. Los admins deberían controlar el juego y no dejarlo con un bot o por lo menos mejorarlo para que no ocurran estos errores .
Espero que lea este mensaje algún admin y puedan arreglarlo o si lo lee un usuario pase la voz a un admin.
Sigan mejorando la experiencia del juego y haced del maple un juego mejor. Gracias.

Comments

• UrsuliyaUrsuliya
    Reactions: 300
    edited July 2017

Good morning, I am the user Arsula2217 and I am here to appeal my reason for banning
    The 07/07/17 was in the event Heroes of Maple taking advantage of the Burning that I was given by the Override; When suddenly when the fourth phase was finished with my jet I started to lag and I got the maple and when I came back I could not because it said that I had been banned until 07/08/17 for using inappropriate programs, something that I have not done. Therefore I ask that nexon of solution to my claim since the 11/07/17 I need to take my jet to level 200. This already had happened many times but so serious and not only to me but to many of My friends kickeandolos or interrupting them when they killed a boss.
    This is very unfair since with incidents like these you lose a lot of time with the events. The admins should control the game and not leave it with a bot or at least improve it so that these errors do not occur.
    I hope you read this message some admin and can fix it or if a user reads the voice to an admin.
    Keep improving the game experience and make the maple a better game. Thank you.
  • QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited July 2017
    Moderator Note:

Do not use condescending language towards other players.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2017
    Forum isnt the place to appeal a ban,you have to submit a ticket to the support team through the main site

https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us
This discussion has been closed.