[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Beast Tamer Bug Compendium

PeachTimePeachTime
Reactions: 320
edited July 2017 in Bug Reporting
Hi, new to this forum but I was told to post here as well.

Basically, we all know Beast Tamer has some bugs. Quite a few bugs, in fact. I wanted to bring attention to these bugs and made a video demonstration some of them:

Some issues I haven't included:
  • Li'l Fort and Bro Attack no longer crit. This is especially important since BT's main attacking skills are extremely impractical against higher end bosses that require the slightest bit of maneuvering.
  • Fishy Slap doesn't do damage sometimes. It's not as bad as it used to be before and I'm aware the bug is present in other class' AoE keydown skills.
  • Meow Card sometimes doesn't finish its animation and locks up the character, forcing the player to relog. The same can happen with Bear Reborn . These two were supposedly fixed in a previous maintenance, yet the bugs had resurfaced after a later maintenance.
  • Cub Cavalry doesn't work at certain bosses, such as Gollux, Cygnus, and Infernal Wolf.
  • Purr Zone can kill monsters that are untargetable or invulnerable.
  • In lieu of the Jett rework, Beast Tamer has a more polished version in the JMS version: Would be great if Nexon could consider some of the features shown in this video (such as Lai's extended skill ranges and higher animation speed).
JettLuvsUKingofFurries