[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cannot Complete Silent Crusader - A Cry for help

TAKaiserTAKaiser
Reactions: 410
edited July 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Unable to continue/restart/Forfeit Quest.

Brief Bug Description : Cannot reach Starling in the Subway. Still have Quest but i must of got rid of the ticket for another object hoping to be able to claim another.
I can't enter the Subway to the Quest because i haven't got a ticket. I can't get another Ticket from Jake. I can't forfeit Quest to get another ticket to finish the quest or even remove it from my list. Says Im unable to forfeit Quest. Room Removed?
Even so, how do i finish/Remove/Restart this quest?

I Quit playing when i must of accepted that Quest and threw the ticket away when i came back after so many months, must of been before migration.
Any Ideas would be helpful. Thank you!

Also adding to this. If unable to complete this Quest, i am unable to access Shop.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2017
    You shouldn't require a ticket to accept this quest. You do receive a "Subway trans ticket" after accepting the quest, however this only teleports you to the Kerning City subway station.

There are multiple options for the Kerning City subway, only NLC requires a ticket as far as I know. You want to select the option labeled "Kerning Subway Construction Site" (not the option labeled "Construction Site" or the option labeled "Kerning Subway: Beware of Stirges and Wraiths"). It should be highlighted in blue at the top of the list.
  • TAKaiserTAKaiser
    edited July 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    You want to select the option labeled "Kerning Subway Construction Site" (not the option labeled "Construction Site" or the option labeled "Kerning Subway: Beware of Stirges and Wraiths"). It should be highlighted in blue at the top of the list.

I Actually don't have this option. xD
    I've got 4 options:

Kerning City Subway (Beware of Stirges and Wraiths)
    Kerning Tower

Construction Site (Jumping Quests)
    New Leaf City.

Theres no option there to finish the quest. I can't forfeit it to restart it or anything. Theres just no option.
  • TAKaiserTAKaiser
    edited July 2017
    qIi9AI.jpg
  • TAKaiserTAKaiser
    edited July 2017
    No Big deal. Just found that i have a hotkey to access the shop anyways. I have 1000 crusaders coins. But still, i cannot access or complete this quest, just incase anyone else is having problems in the future etc.