[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

They broke my nexon launcher again

camra94camra94
Reactions: 760
edited July 2017 in Rants and Raves
okay used to when the game crashed..and it always crashed. the launcher would make me log back out in order to boot up maple again. THEN THEY FIXED IT! and it was wonderful. not the launcher has changed and it's broken again. so i'm probable gonna play around once a day til it crashed and then quit until it's working like it should be again
DaisukeHaruto

Comments

• chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    lol so I reinstalled maple again 3 days ago because of the nexon launcher doing it's normal thing making me redownload. Now today after the maintenance [WinError 2] The System cannot find the file specified. along side it's trying to install the nexon launcher again....... This is getting ridiculous now. Do they not even test this stuff?
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited July 2017
    lol so I reinstalled maple again 3 days ago because of the nexon launcher doing it's normal thing making me redownload. Now today after the maintenance [WinError 2] The System cannot find the file specified. along side it's trying to install the nexon launcher again....... This is getting ridiculous now. Do they not even test this stuff?
    lol u think they would test the launcher? Not even years they tried to test the launcher it's funny.. I remember long ago we used to have test server to test the game and everything but.... it got shut down -.-".

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2017
    Yeah I downloaded steam because nexon launcher and maplestory dont seem to want to get along. I get a blank box now when I press play.. Combat arms worls fine but maplestory keeps getting these technical bugs upon start up. They should never skip basics and the base of the game is nexon launcher, without it working properly then maplestory wouldnt see traffic. I hear steam doesnt have these technical issues.
  • FirewolfslayerFirewolfslayer
    Reactions: 610
    edited August 2017
    Works fine for me. Lol just get a better computer and it works fine.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited August 2017

It's rather idiotic to dig up old threads just to write something unhelpful. These issues arent based on your computer being old or new. The nexon launcher itself has some technical issues itself. If you didnt get the issue, good. Dont write something that wont help the problem. Thats not why people write these threads for.
    mafloo3Lilyflower
  • FirewolfslayerFirewolfslayer
    Reactions: 610
    edited August 2017
    Sure sometimes it crashes or disconnects but otherwise it's fine.
  • mafloo3mafloo3
    Reactions: 1,160
    edited August 2017

It's rather idiotic to dig up old threads just to write something unhelpful. These issues arent based on your computer being old or new. The nexon launcher itself has some technical issues itself. If you didnt get the issue, good. Dont write something that wont help the problem. Thats not why people write these threads for.

agreed
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited August 2017

+10 for this.

• Roni777Roni777
    Reactions: 1,180
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    you can manually browse and locate the maplestory folder. The trick is go up to Nexon Folder. Don't go to deep into Maplestory otherwise it will still ask you to redownload. Example C:/ProgramFiles/Nexon.

NOT C:/ProgramFiles/Nexon/Maplestory and
    NOT C:/ProgramFiles/Nexon/Maplestory Launcer.
    If you browse to deeper folder, it will read as you haven't download the game.