[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Scheduled Maintenance – July 13, 2017
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 5:00 AM PDT (8:00 AM EDT / 2:00 PM CEST / 10:00 PM AEST). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 6 hours, concluding around 11:00 AM PDT (2:00 PM EDT / 8:00 PM CEST / 4:00 AM AEST).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, July 13, 2017
PDT: 5:00 AM – 11:00 AM
EDT: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
CEST: 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM
AEST: 10:00 PM – 4:00 AM (July 14)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Website login and the billing system will be unavailable from:
- PDT: 5:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- EDT: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- CEST: 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- AEST: 10:00 PM - 4:00 AM (July 14)
- During that time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases.
Changes and Updates:
- Apply Windows updates to the game servers.
- The Choco Power buff from the Choco Onslaught event will be removed from players that still have the buff.
- There was an issue where the Fox Mask for the Lil' Ninja pet could not be scrolled. Players who bought this item during the sale in May will receive a replacement Fox Mask item that can be scrolled. Please claim your item by clicking the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before 4:59 PM PDT on August 31, 2017. If you have unclaimed reward items in your gift box, you may not be able to see the Fox Mask item. Please clear out a few items from the gift box icon and log back in to receive your item.
- The Cloud Bag can now be equipped on the Alpaca pet in Reboot World.
- An issue that prevented players Lv. 200 and above from gifting EXP coupons in the Cash Shop will be fixed.
- Players will no longer disconnect to the login screen during the 2nd phase of the Lucid (Story Mode) boss fight.
- NPC Nana K will now properly appear in Henesys.
- The MVP Gold EXP Atmospheric Effect Coupon will now properly give players the MVP Plus EXP Atmospheric Effect (Gold) cash item.
- The number of MVP Gold EXP Atmospheric Effect Coupons given to MVP Gold players will be properly reduced to 1.