[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Phantom (Black Jack) Ace in the Hole text

HoneyWaterHoneyWater
Reactions: 2,245
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2017 in Bug Reporting
Okay so Phantom Black Jack,(i don't feel like calling it Ace in the Hole) even tho it is creatively named
yyMyuNr.png

But i like the name Black Jack
6DoKTW3.png

This isn't the reason why i made this discussion tho
I made this discussion, because when there's no Monster Near Me and i Try using Ace in the Hole or Black Jack
this Text shows up "Temp Text (???????) line : 4938"
I Feel like This is some kind of Error o-o

So this is just a request, for the Text not to show up.

I don't know if anyone else noticed this in there phantom, or someone else made a discussion about this already....

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2017
    Maybe put it in the bug report section. But Ace in the Whole makes relatively more sense since the final attack is pretty strong after the 20 hits. It does show up on my phantom when i use it and im not near a mob. they may have named it black jack originally in KMS because of the 20 hits + the final attack which is clever.
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited July 2017
    I can start writing up a bug report with some of what you described, but anyone who can provide screenshots or any replications of the text error will greatly help in getting this debugged faster.

Now... Ante Up!
    (#CardPuns)
  • HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Oh you're right x'D, i didn't see the bug report section until i scrolled down x_x

i guess i should report there

and a Bug report would be helpful :D @scholar624

or i'll just make a thread for it :o, with a screenshot or video
  • HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Oh thanks :D
  • DeathIVDeathIV
    Reactions: 300
    edited July 2017
    This bug also effects Chief Bandit and Shadower with the Meso Explosion skill when it is used and no enemy is in range.
    https://imgur.com/a/NijVy