[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hard Magnus drops

L4d2jpnL4d2jpn
Reactions: 2,060
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2017 in Bug Reporting
Update : Must have been a one off. Was able to get capes and coins this weekend running solo.

Did we just go backwards with the drops? I just finished a run and no coins/capes (solo).

I don't recall seeing anything in patches notes but I could have missed something seeing as how I haven't seen it mentioned in the forums at all.

FYI - old was 3 people minimum + 15 minutes to pass (my clear did not have any of these).

Moderator Note:

Hello.

Please follow the Bug Reporting format when posting in this subforum.

_________
Bug type: Hard Magnus not dropping Magnus coins/Tyrant capes solo

Brief bug summary: Hard Magnus not dropping Magnus coins/Tyrant capes solo

More details: Hard Magnus not dropping Magnus coins/Tyrant capes solo

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: Kill Hard Magnus solo and notice that it's not dropping Magnus coins/Tyrant capes solo

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: l4d2jpn

Character level: 216

Character job: Evan

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: Don't recall now, probably when I originally posted this. I will check again this weekend.

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time) Eastern Standard Time.

Comments

• SashiSashi
    Reactions: 790
    edited July 2017
    L4d2jpn wrote: »
    Did we just go backwards with the drops? I just finished a run and no coins/capes (solo).

I don't recall seeing anything in patches notes but I could have missed something seeing as how I haven't seen it mentioned in the forums at all.

FYI - old was 3 people minimum + 15 minutes to pass (my clear did not have any of these). ]

No problem with Hard Magnus. You don't need to wait until 15 mins to clear but you still need 3 people in party for full drop.

Tried soloing and I can clear for coin drops but no capes dropped,
    Tried it with 1 person and still not many capes dropped.

It's been like this for a while so I just assumed you need at least 3 members in party for full drop.
  • L4d2jpnL4d2jpn
    Reactions: 2,060
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    @Sashi - Nothing dropped for me though. No Magnus coins, no Tyrant capes. I figure they reverted the issue without saying anything. A lot of people that I notice that go, go in groups so I'm probably the only person that would notice this.