[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Issues related to Alishan

reius123reius123
Reactions: 1,040
edited July 2017 in Bug Reporting
There are two issues that I've encountered while trying to complete the content.
Bug type: Not sure what to put here
Brief bug summary:
Hayato can't use any of his attacks aside sudden strike during the train segment. After you complete the three waves and have to go back to the start point you can't use any moves aside Sudden Strike.

Steps to reproduce:
1) Start the Alishan Theme dungeon.
2) Get up to the train segment, and clear the three waves.
3) Once you are directed to head back your character can't use any attacks. Might just be a Hayato thing.

Character name: Seokin

Character level: 186

Character job: Hayato

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: July 16, 2017 Around 2:30 PMish PST

Bug type: Again not really sure what to put here.
Brief bug summary:
Fight Shao, and when you collide/ attack her golems, and a pop up will appear stating "an illegal program was detected" and get D/ced shortly after.

Steps to reproduce:
1) Fight the Alishan at lvl 150+. I've done this content multiple times but I've never seen her summon golems at low levels so I am assuming this glitch pertains to Lvl 150+
2) Continue fighting her and she will eventually summon her golems that OTK you.
3) The first time I died the "an illegal program was detected" menu showed. Second time I died to her OTK golems it didn't show.
4) However when I got her HP to half she did this full map attack and summoned her golems. These golems didn't OTK me, but colliding with them caused the "an illegal program was detected" menu to pop up, causing me to d/c shortly after.

Character name: Seokin

Character level: 186

Character job: Hayato

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: July 16, 2017 Around 2:40 PMish PST