[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Blank Screen Fix (via nexon support)

DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
Reactions: 8,980
edited July 2017 in Tech Support
So i was about to file a ticket for the blank box/screen and I noticed they posted a solution to it

https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/207878186-Nexon-Launcher-Blank-Screen-Issue

Ill test it out to see if it resolves it

Edit: not the same issue so I'll continue to file a ticket.
Lilyflower

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    edited July 2017
    To the users that have been experiencing nexon launcher issues e.g the blank box with the "ok",

I submitted a ticket and live chatted with a GM, very nice person, lots of energy.
    I provided a screen shot of the issue and shared my opinion on what may have been the issue. They forward the info to the tech team/developers and they will look into the issue. So be patient and for now just if the issue keeps happening what works for me is relatively simple:

Go to the file/folder nexon launcher locates maplestory from, (copy and save the maplestory file to another folder (for reuse of the folder)

then delete maplestory from the location the launcher is set to locate it to play/install
    then from the copied folder, right click on the maplestory folder and copy, go to the folder launcher locates maplestory from and paste it back in there
    log off and back into launcher, click update/play and itll download about 16 mb file then it should work

If i make a video of it, itll be from my iphone and then ill link the video on how to do it
    Lilyflower
    edited July 2017
    The two are unrelated. One is for a blank black screen and the other is for a different nexon launcher issue. I even stated that in the post where it says edit, theyre unrelated.

As for the one that is also in the support, i even linked the support link. To bring it to attention since not everyone visits the support site.

What you couldve done is deleted the one that support had posted (the one i linked from support) and left the one that says "to the users experiencing the blank box that says "ok" post. As that issue is most common and recent, And it gives information about the issue, which is again unrelated to the first.
    Lilyflower
    edited July 2017
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/14702/blank-white-box-starting-up-ms#latest

The second thread you merged to the first pertains to this issue, which i already discussed with a GM.

Which is unrelated to the first thread created at 3:55 pm
    Lilyflower