[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Monster Collection and Elite Monsters

OkazawaOkazawa
Reactions: 300
edited July 2017 in Bug Reporting
I've read around that to encounter an elite monster, such as the 'Healer Raging Tome' monster, I would need to be within 20 levels of the 'Raging Tome.' If I'm passed the level to trigger elite monsters, how am I supposed add this type of monster to my monster collection?

So far, I've been grinding away wasting a lot of time. Should I be moving on knowing I can never collect these types of monsters or is there a problem here?

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited July 2017
    According to this thread the prefix Healer hasn't been removed, or incorrect.

If you pass the Level to trigger an Elite Monster to spawn either find a Rune of Darkness, or have another character within level range to do the work.

Unless you're solely aiming to collect that row, I'd suggest to try to collect other monsters in the meantime.

There is another thread with that are possibly impossible monsters to collect.