[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Accented Names "?" than the actual accent mark

HoneyWaterHoneyWater
Reactions: 1,420
Member, Private Tester
edited July 17 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello :D
So, when i see people with "?" in there names and they do a smega selling something, and if they have a question mark in there names, i really got no idea what letter that's supposed to be i did type the ? in there name and it says players not found x'D. So it would be nice if i could see what accent alphabet they used so i could copy and paste it and at least be able to whisper them or add them as a friend from a far.

the only accented alphabet that shows up is the " ÿ" but there's some space after the ÿ in the game so it's also an issue sorta.

Thanks for reading :D

Comments

• OccireOccire
    Reactions: 865
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 17
    I have the same issue, it's because my computer's language for non-unicode programs is set to Korean (Korea). You can find this setting under the Control Panel -> Clock, Language, and Region settings -> Region -> Administrative, at least, under Windows 10. I know for sure if it's set to English (United States), the accents show up properly.