[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Account connected

KannaKarinaKannaKarina
Reactions: 200
edited July 2017 in Bug Reporting
When I try to enter reboon the game tells me that my account is already connected I need to know how to solve it since I was trying to remove the portal from the wolf to get my weapon absolab I lost 1 hour trying to enter and continue the problem and reboot my pc the launcher everything And follow the problem.maple0029-1756888.jpg
maple0027-1756889.jpg

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2017
    It looks like the server is unstable right now by the looks of the channel distribution , the ID is already logged in thing happens when the server is unstable and you try to log on
  • miranamomiranamo
    Reactions: 200
    edited July 2017
    this has been happening for a few days already. Entire channels get wiped out and anyone in the wiped out channel will encounter the same problem as OP when trying to log back in. It affects only those in the specific channel. I've not heard any word from Nexon regarding the problem.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2017
    I doubt it's anything malicious, perhaps it's instability from the pending maintenance. Combat arms was bugging out too