[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Game freezing and constant channels crashing

ReymuuReymuu
Reactions: 420
edited July 2017 in Tech Support
The constant game/screen freezing makes this game almost unplayable, although the experience varies, I seem to have it badly. My screen/game would just freeze up for 5-10 seconds while the music is still going. Then the screen unfreezes and catches back up what I missed during the time i was frozen. While i can say it is happening constantly, it is happening at random times. Sometimes I can play fine for 1 hour (unlikely) but sometimes I can freeze every 30 seconds to 1 minute for the next 30 minutes (happens often). Since this happens randomly, I often die during boss runs, and is extremely infuriating now whenever it happens.
Also after the scheduled maintenance on July the 13th, the channels have been crashing often, I've been crashing much more often, my game has been freezing more occasionally.
There is a 7 hour maintenance soon, and it doesn't mention a fix for crashing channels in Reboot. Does Nexon even play their own game and even know that this problem exists?