[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Missing Skill Points

LucalooeyLucalooey
Reactions: 100
edited July 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Missing Skill Points for the Third Job for Demon Avenger

Brief bug summary: Acquired third job at level 60. Had four skill points and added them after beating Mastema. Teleported to Mushroom Castle, but the game froze. Closed Maplestory and come back in the game. The skill points I added were no longer there. Now I'm level 60 with the third job but no skill points and cannot talk to Mastema in the back alley.

More details: After closing the game because the game froze and returning, I was no longer in the Mushroom Castle. Instead, I was re-logged in the back alley with Mastema. When I tried talking to him, his dialogue was "something is wrong". And now I can't return or talk to him in the back alley.

I would like to use the SP reset, but in Reboot Server, it costs 68 million mesos. I do not have enough.

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: 1) Finish the third job.
2) Immediately use the quick move to Mushroom Castle and enter the cutscene.
3) Game freezes or force close the game
4) Missing skill points

Character name: Lucalooey

Character level: 60

Character job: Demon Avenger

World name: Lucalooey

Server: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: July 18, 2017 3pm EST

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• CodeDonutsCodeDonuts
    Reactions: 625
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Did you check if the skill points are added already? + try to relog/restart client/restart launcher

If not so, then i guess you should go on with it, most doesn't use 3rd's skills after 4th job.
  • KelpTheGreatKelpTheGreat
    Reactions: 1,075
    edited July 2017
    CodeDonuts wrote: »
    If not so, then i guess you should go on with it, most doesn't use 3rd's skills after 4th job.
    I'd recommend not playing that character until you get a reply - they might be able to fix it, and fixes can be easier if the character stays at about the same as it was when you experienced the glitch.
  • L4d2jpnL4d2jpn
    Reactions: 2,060
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Live chat and see if you can get a quicker response.

My DrK had missing SP and I couldn't fix it with SP resets so I tried job change 2x (since I had multiple coins from hot weeks) and it worked. I'm sure something got messed up during a revamp.