[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Override TakeOver Rewards Event Missing?

JinTheHeroJinTheHero
Reactions: 430
edited July 2017 in General Chat
According to the patch notes, it was supposed to end on 7/25. I no longer see the icon for the rewards event. What happened? Will it be back up?

Comments

• VimiVimi
    Reactions: 1,760
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Same. Thought the event was supposed to end on the 25th, and it's still listed as having 5 days left in the Event tab. But the icon is gone from the star on the left side of the screen.
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited July 2017
    We're currently looking into this. Once we have more information, we'll get back to ya'll.
    VimiJhotanamFreakWhenSeesSakuyasPadHakufuarcHeizanynniVDaisukeHaruto
  • JhotanamJhotanam
    Reactions: 200
    edited July 2017
    Hi.
    Not to bother but many have lost today and the day of maintenance to be able to get the boxes, give us something in return for the days lost? Give us the boxes lost or we already lost the whole advance of the event?
  • VimiVimi
    Reactions: 1,760
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Jhotanam wrote: »
    Hi.
    Not to bother but many have lost today and the day of maintenance to be able to get the boxes, give us something in return for the days lost? Give us the boxes lost or we already lost the whole advance of the event?

Last time we had an inconvenient extended maintenance during this event they gave us 4 credits worth towards the boxes.
  • SakuyasPadSakuyasPad
    Reactions: 510
    edited July 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    We're currently looking into this. Once we have more information, we'll get back to ya'll.

I need today's box to get tier 4 reward!!!

I've been working on it for nearly one month and if I miss it just because your UNSCHEDULED BROKEN SYSTEM I'm sure to AFK.
  • FreakWhenSeesFreakWhenSees
    Reactions: 300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »

will we get an extra event day due to long maintenace and bug?
  • ShinewindShinewind
    Reactions: 470
    edited July 2017
    I just needed today to get the absolab. I was already annoyed that I was required to play virtually everyday and get all 4 boxes since I can't usually play maintenance days and somedays I'm time limited so I planned it out to get it within 21-23rd. It pretty much killed my enthusiasm because I would complete everything and just afk to get the boxes while I did something else. I personally felt like the event was pretty time consuming forced me to spend 45 mins-2 hours in fields rather than bossing or commerci, or anything I wanted to do that wouldn't give me the chance of a portal spawn.

If this isn't fixed I don't know how I could even keep playing at this point.
  • arcHeizanarcHeizan
    Reactions: 300
    edited July 2017
    Same issue for me. I cannot find the user interface for the takeover event, and the event list says the takeover event is still on-going. I hope that we can be compensated with credits toward the boxes or perhaps have the event extended by a day.
  • ynniVynniV
    Reactions: 100
    edited July 2017
    Hopefully this is fixed, and the event is re-instated promptly. Lots of people only need a couple days for that absolab. Myself included.

*Update
    Maint. soon, and we are recieving 12 override boxes as compensation. The event will remain until the 25th as well.
  • SakuyasPadSakuyasPad
    Reactions: 510
    edited July 2017
    ynniV wrote: »
    Hopefully this is fixed, and the event is re-instated promptly. Lots of people only need a couple days for that absolab. Myself included.

*Update
    Maint. soon, and we are recieving 12 override boxes as compensation. The event will remain until the 25th as well.

Good compensation, I'm satisfied.