[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

This game is out of control.

kamilkamil
Reactions: 315
edited July 2017 in Tech Support
Okey, I'm not going to complaing about things or ask nexon to listen to their players, because they don't give a slightest thing about their players or their thoughts on the game.
We get maintenance every little problem, solving 1 problem but generating 28.
But this?
unknown.png
is out of control, I had the Executing error today after the maintenance, so I said okey fine, I will re-download and maybe do my dailies quick, well....
No.
Could you fix, maybe, idk like, today? Or maybe this decade.

Comments

• peterwongdudepeterwongdude
    Reactions: 720
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    I have the same problem. I downloaded maple on steam to play . I've downloaded the new update but still I get this message.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2017
    This issue has already been discussed with support. I personally sent them a ticket about this, my thoughts on this is that since the launcher is separate from the client, they couldnt address this issue during this update, second is that they have a lot on their plate and have to see which bugs and issues should take priority. What I was told is to use steam launcher if this issue persisted while they investigate. simply put, this is a nexon launcher issue, not a maplestory client issue.
    edited July 2017
    I have the same problem. I downloaded maple on steam to play . I've downloaded the new update but still I get this message.

You shouldnt get the message from steam.
  • ColdkilaColdkila
    Reactions: 300
    edited July 2017
    I'm using steam to play Maplestory but every 10 minutes I get disconnected and have to restart.
    :(
    edited July 2017
    Coldkila wrote: »
    I'm using steam to play Maplestory but every 10 minutes I get disconnected and have to restart.
    :(

disconnected from steam or the game, cause the update has been causing the game to crash, has nothing to do with steam. servers are unstable right now