[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hayato Warrior's Heart skill proc % doesn't add up

lawzenlawzen
Reactions: 310
edited September 2016 in Bug Reporting
The skill has a 40% chance to recover 4% HP with each attack, yet when I'm grinding, I activate it at an even lower chance, roughly half that rate. I know there's something wrong with the skill since I've played this class before and not have an issue.

Step To Reproduce: Have a Hayato at 3rd job or higher with maxed Warrior's Heart attack. You will notice the chance of recovering HP is not accurate to which the skill states: 40%.

Character Name: I'm afraid to disclose this information if it may jeopardize my account. The character I play is on another account and I've been unable to login to forums and Nexon Launcher (yes, I've sent in a ticket and I'm awaiting the long process of recovering that part of my account) but I've only been able to play through steam.
World: Bera

Moderator Note: Please follow the Bug Reporting Guidelines when posting in this section.

Comments

• MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    Reactions: 1,800
    edited September 2016

The heal proc is based on critical strikes. If you want the full 40% chance, you need 100% Critical Hit Chance. Otherwise, your Healing proc is heavily diminished.
    Yonax