[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Equinox slash on DW not doing damage to bosses.

GeoZakumGeoZakum
Reactions: 1,100
edited July 2017 in Bug Reporting
Hello,

So with me doing zak mules daily I had began to notice something. Whenever I logged onto my Dawn warrior mule (161, boss acc set, cra armor and faf wep, all done with traces and starforce and what not ) , I do my usual routine, summon spider,make solo party,move to zak,etc. When I went to zak about two weeks ago and use their air dash named Equinox Slash on zakum I noticed that neither the arms died nor that the boss's hp bar moved at all but the damage lines and numbers were still displayed, i just simply shrugged it off and killed zakum with the other skills, fast forward to today's (long) patch and i tried once more, the skill still does not do any damage. Akradian mentioned the DLL error thread, however the bug was not listed there and my laptop had been freshly started not too long ago.

So, lets have a big ol' test'a thon! If you have Dawn Warrior cygnus character above 100, go over to zakum and give that big ol' mean rock tree a nice smack with the skill i mentioned (Equinox Slash for all you blockheads, you need to be in the air and have Equinox cycle active to use it) , see if it does anything. If it does, then I'm the crazy one. If not, post about it here!

Bonus points if you have over 20k range!

Have fun,peeps!

Comments

• ReymuuReymuu
    Reactions: 420
    edited July 2017
    Level 206 Dawn Warrior, full CRA, tyrant gear. Can confirm that equinox does not do any damage to Zakum. Damage shows up but no damage is registered.