[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Crashing] Game reliably crashes in the same spot

KelpTheGreatKelpTheGreat
Reactions: 1,075
edited February 2018 in Tech Support
Bug type: Crash

Brief bug summary: During the Beasts of Fury questline, you gain access to Mount Wu Tien. When talking to the NPC at the bottom of the mountain, he tells you that the other trainees have already gone up the mountain, but they forgot to do their warm-ups. He gives you the option to do your warm-ups. Accepting starts a little minigame where you push arrow keys in time with a bar on the screen. A crash occurs when pushing the second arrow key. The first one works fine, but as soon as I push the second key, the game encounters a runtime error and shuts down.

More details:
This happened at the exact same spot - the second arrow key press - both times I tried it. I'd try it a third time, but it takes so long to restart the game... :(

Character name: CzarKelp

Character level: 200

Character job: Kaiser

World name: Khaini

Date and time of the incident: 7-20-2017, 9 PM PST