[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Lures(Runes in Chu Chu) aren't counted in takeover

HoneyWaterHoneyWater
Reactions: 2,245
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2017 in Bug Reporting
The title says it all :o

I don't know if Lures is the right name for it, but it's the Runes in the Water in Chu chu island
They work as a rune but i feel like they have a lower cool-down
but i feel like they should also count as activating a rune in the take-over event :o

Comments

• SoyavistaSoyavista
    Reactions: 430
    edited July 2017
    They never have and are not supposed to, it may seem like they are similar in some ways but are functionally different. Please be aware you need real runes, and not a lure to complete take over. Once again this is not a bug
  • HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Reactions: 2,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    @Soyavista Im guessing someone else also made a Post about this some time ago,

So i guess i wasn't the first one o_o

Wait but wouldnt it count as a rune in Later Updates, If gms follow the KMS update that is

In the Orange Mushroom post they said something about how Lures are also gonna have those DDR keys to active them

also they would turn into Cursed Lures if untouched in KMS

Then would they count as a rune . _.?
  • SoyavistaSoyavista
    Reactions: 430
    edited July 2017
    I wish I could answer that but I'm not fully knowledgeable about how lures act in ima but it would be interesting if it worked like that