[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[EVENT] Otherworldly Luck buff freezer

HHG1HHG1
Reactions: 5,986
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Event

Brief bug summary: Otherworldly luck buff freezer function does not work properly when equipped with a battle-roid (and/or buff freezers?)
Buffs disappear instead of being saved

More details: This is a reoccurring bug from a similar event a while back. Battle-roid is male.

Steps to reproduce:

Be equipped with a battle-roid (or have buff freezers in inventory? unconfirmed)
Die
Get the Otherworldly Luck buff freezer prompt

Character name: SadVirgin

Character level: 233

Character job: Phantom

World name: Broa

Date and time of the incident: Latest around 5:15 PM PST

---
After some testing it seems really random. Sometimes I'll lose my buffs even without the Otherwordly Luck prompt while equipped with a battle roid. I've been trying to test buff freezers but not getting any Luck so far.

Comments

• MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2017
    Thank you for the report. We've forwarded this issue.
    yaboyoliver
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    This still hasn't been resolved and the event is now nearing its end. You guys really need to take measures to make sure this does not happen with future events of similar nature, especially since it's affecting a P2W feature.