[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Teleport Skill delay (Explorer Magicians)

DanversDanvers
Reactions: 1,000
edited July 2017 in Bug Reporting
Hey! just wanted to share a small issue that has been bothering me and some friends for a while now... at first I thought it was my computer/Wi-Fi, but then I noticed that my Evan and Battle Mage do not have this delay, even my Bishop has no delay ONLY when "Righteously Indignant" is active... weird :| unless, this is the way teleport is supposed to work for explorer magicians? hope not!! but if so, please let me know.

Bug type: Skill functionality
Brief bug summary: Magician (explorer) skill has a delay every time it is used

More details: All 3 explorer magician jobs have a small but significant delay when using teleport, however, when a Bishop has "Righteously Indignant" active, there is no delay at all.
Steps to reproduce: Every time teleport is used by a Magician (Explorer) regardless if Teleport mastery is enabled or not

Character name: Dalphz
Character level: 219
Character job: Bishop
World name: Windia

Date and time of the incident: Happens all the time, I don't remember since when...

Comments

• BaydenNBaydenN
    Reactions: 660
    edited July 2017
    Righteously Indignant increases attack speed by 1 level right? That might be whats affecting the teleport speed but don't quote me, I don't main a Bishop myself.
  • DanversDanvers
    edited July 2017
    I do not think that affects teleport in any way... decent speed infusion doesn't affect it either.
  • BaydenNBaydenN
    Reactions: 660
    edited July 2017
    Ah, then i am definitely not sure, i found Battle Mages Teleport seemed faster than Explorers so thats also why i assumed it was an attack speed thing since they get booster + the yellow aura. Maybe it is just an annoying bug :s
  • PerceptivityPerceptivity
    Reactions: 2,820
    edited July 2017
    I personally have not noticed this, i teleport the same way both without and with Righteously Indignant active. Are you playing from outside of the US? cause this might also be a small ping issue from your side
  • DanversDanvers
    edited July 2017
    If it is a ping issue, how come it only affects my explorer magicians (I also have I/L & F/P)? How come Evan and battle mage do not have this problem? and why is my bishop able to bypass the issue with righteously indignant? :(