[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't login to website or Nexon Launcher

lawzenlawzen
Reactions: 310
edited September 2016 in Tech Support
I just want to throw out there that I can not post this thread under my real account because I can not login to the website or Nexon Launcher. Only through steam, which doesn't ask for my password to log in.

When I try to log into my main account, I get the "Wrong password or non-existing account. Please try again." message. No matter how many times I try to login on the website or Nexon Launcher, I get this message. I sent in a Ticket but the GM viewing my Ticket is taking FOREVER. I'm becoming distressed because I feel like my account may have been breached but I haven't received a response since 1 PM CST yesterday. I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, since they will be unable to make a post about this either without using a different account. Clearly I'm not having an issue with this account, which further stresses me out.

Comments

• GimoGimo
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited September 2016
    You could, y'know, reset your password. You are most likely using the wrong password or username to login.
  • lawzenlawzen
    Reactions: 310
    edited September 2016
    Gimo
    Gimo said:

You could, y'know, reset your password. You are most likely using the wrong password or username to login.
    Yeah, except I've tried that at least 30 times and they haven't sent an email to me at all except for the first time I've tried that. After using the new password and logging out again it gives me the message no matter what I do.
  • nenenenenenenenenene
    Reactions: 1,095
    edited September 2016
    Well, I don't know if this is the same issue but I also cannot login to the forum using my old maplestory account name anymore. I created this old account back in the days, I created it with just the username. Never need to login with my email, just plain username. I know that around the time they integrated with Steam, all new account created after that has to login with registered email and so as the forum. By then, I can still login with my username. Then all of a sudden with this new forum go live yesterday, I have to reset my password with my registered email and login with my email and my new password. Then, I have to link my old username to this registered email. The plain old account username is not working for me to login anymore.