[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The Legends Return

xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
Reactions: 1,860
edited July 2017 in Rants and Raves
I felt like everytime, i play a round. i keep getting killed within 2 seconds. It gets me so pissed. I'm already bad at this game (i played last year) and I felt like if I haven't played as much or I keep losing everytime, its basically like "weakness is a crime" cuz if i'm up against someone who gets really good at the game, i basically have no chance of getting more kills or winning. I played like every class and even in practice mode, it doesn't help me at all. I learned nothing. Idk wut to do anymore. Like it only gets fun if you kill alot of ppl and win alot. The only times I win is if I'm like really lucky, cuz this is all about skills and if you're not skilled enough, you're screwed like you cant stand up.. Idk wut im doing wrong. Almost every competitive game I ever played in life, I keep getting pushed down til the point that I can't get up. smh..
Firewolfslayer

Comments

• ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited July 2017
    git gud
    I love it because it's so refreshing to have something where your funding and nx doesn't matter. I've seen a guy who has no nx and probably low funding that was boss at this
    JettLuvsU
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    I mean if you're at the bottom, you can only go up. =L
    Ever match you get some Return of Legend EXP so you know what to/not to do next time.
    How are you skilling/boosting (spending your points) and clears?
  • YakudleYakudle
    Reactions: 2,085
    edited July 2017
    I felt like everytime

thats why i dont play any form of pvp or events that push that sort of thing i just dont like competition to begin with
    as long as somebody loses or doesnt enjoy its a flaw design thats why when i saw the text [you get to fight other players] i was like ~ill pass this one~
    my advise would be stick with whatever you enjoy instead of that but dont ask for a removal of such thing some people actually enjoy it you see
  • xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    Reactions: 1,860
    edited July 2017
    the problem is i keep getting smacked within 2 seconds. i always put speed first, then attack and crit and alternate. practice mode is only for testing skills. ik im bad but losing consistently is a concerned..this is more like a pro-only game...i tried everything and still failed. "Weakness is a crime"
  • YakudleYakudle
    Reactions: 2,085
    edited July 2017
    well maybe there is a strat on how to do it properly? if you really want to keep doing that you could google it or something knowledge might get you far
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited July 2017
    I prefer the old PVP where you couldn't snowball, if you start good you can easily win, if you don't go well at the start it's easy to the game to lose, the other one you could **** up a litte and still do good overall.