[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Account doesn't exist?

azodinazodin
Reactions: 200
edited July 2017 in Tech Support
So ive played on the same account since the big bang patch a long time ago. i play on and off through out the years , so my problem is that i already converted my account so i can use my email instead of username now like every other account. after doing this conversion i played for about a week and then i stopped , i came back a few days ago and tried to long in but it says my account doesnt exist or my use/pass is incorrect, but i know all of its correct so i dont know if my account got deleted but i cannot log in. if anyone can help i'd appreciate it.

Comments

• 엘소드엘소드
    Reactions: 775
    edited July 2017
    Check if your characters exist on the rankings.
  • azodinazodin
    edited July 2017
    엘소드 wrote: »
    Check if your characters exist on the rankings.

i did , i cant find my main character or anyone else.
  • 엘소드엘소드
    Reactions: 775
    edited July 2017
    You may want to talk with Customer Support (Live Chat). I mean I haven't played on this account since Big Bang, yet my character still exists, albeit without a name.
  • azodinazodin
    edited July 2017
    엘소드 wrote: »
    You may want to talk with Customer Support (Live Chat). I mean I haven't played on this account since Big Bang, yet my character still exists, albeit without a name.

i guess ill do that , well thanks man.