[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Afterlands door won't open!!!!!!

Zman2919Zman2919
Reactions: 100
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2017 in Bug Reporting
Even though I have all the locks open, the door wont open...
Can I still get the items, such as the totems because that is why I sat here for hours doing this quest!
Tried everything, relogging, clicken every lock again, etc.....Please respond quickly!!

Name: Satan2919
Class: Demon Avenger
Region: North America
Server: Renegades

Comments

• JanaaastyJanaaasty
    Reactions: 400
    edited July 2017
    I'm pretty sure this has been a issue over a year ago and they still haven't fixed it. How many hours people wasted on this long quest and never received thier totems smh...
  • Zman2919Zman2919
    Reactions: 100
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Janaaasty wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure this has been a issue over a year ago and they still haven't fixed it. How many hours people wasted on this long quest and never received thier totems smh...

Thanks for responding but that really sucks took me a good 3 to 4 hours for nothing, well at least I got to catch up on my reading lol.
  • kielsulkielsul
    Reactions: 300
    edited July 2017
    Same thing for me as well. Please help! I stayed up all night doing this quest only for it to not work at the end.

Name: kikyó
    Class: kanna
    Region: North America
    Server: Bellocan