[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[ Quest ] Beasts of Fury - Cannot enter portal

AutuzAutuz
Reactions: 200
edited July 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Quest progression

Brief bug summary: currently progressing in beasts of fury questline, on quest "[ Beasts of Fury ] To the Red Tiger Dojo" when asked to proceed into the portal, i can't enter at all. Not able to click the portal or press up arrow key to enter, not sure which one of them are supposed to work but neither are working.

Solutions tried: Changing channel, relogging, full shutdown, re-installing MS. nothing worked for me.

Character name: Blazekin

World name: Luna

Date and time of the incident: All the time

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Is your portal near the left (below the signboard/near the secondary item) or near the right (below monster park jeep)?
    The npc's suppose to be near the jeep, look on the minimap for where the npc marker is and click up and it should ask if you want to go to the dojo.
    (Not sure if this is one of the npc's that is going to be fixed as mentioned in the maintenance notes.)
    Autuz
  • AutuzAutuz
    Reactions: 200
    edited July 2017
    YinYangX wrote: »
    Is your portal near the left (below the signboard/near the secondary item) or near the right (below monster park jeep)?
    The npc's suppose to be near the jeep, look on the minimap for where the npc marker is and click up and it should ask if you want to go to the dojo.
    (Not sure if this is one of the npc's that is going to be fixed as mentioned in the maintenance notes.)

okay i got it thanks.