[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

My punishment - Short story

SoyavistaSoyavista
Reactions: 430
edited July 2017 in Rants and Raves
Hello, I'm a dual blade main on reboot who currently has 5.6m clean range. To further advance myself I decided to 3line my three "weapon" stated items; my emblem, sub, and main. I finished my emblem with 21%att and 35% ied. Super happy with this I moved onto my sub in which my current goal is 2line att and 1 boss for my 3 line. That's where my struggles started. I spent close to 10b in reds and nothing. I managed to get 3line multiple times but with magic attack instead of regular. Dishearted I continued knowing my journey could be close to an end. With the eluna patch a critical db skill "mirror target" was bugged with adverse effects leading me to do 45% less damage to bosses. Forum admins and the community manager both assured me the bug is getting worked on so I was satisfied, a little patience is all I needed. Since bossing was out I wanted to spend my time farming so I used the event open advancement coin to switch to a nightcore whose farming capabilities were significantly better dual blades and I wanted to be efficient. This was my biggest mistake of all, my Sweetwater katara embodied a furious spirit to punish me for my betrayal. On my first cube for my night lord sub weapon there it was. Three line combination I was looking for. Even though my switch is temporary and am going to switch back to dual blade immediately after the fix it was too late, the damage was done. Conflicted feelings consumed me in both happy and sadness but there was nothing I could do. Since then I've used another 3b to get 3 line combinations for magic attack; ever teasing, ever taunting.
Happy maple-ing everybody
And good luck on your trials

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2017
    Stay NightLord, itll be easier bossing as well.