[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unable to Open TakeOver reward

Comments

• DominikosDominikos
    Reactions: 625
    edited September 2017
    Thank you for the report. This has been forwarded.

07/09/2017 still no answers =) see you tomorrow look at this service
  • crystaIIzecrystaIIze
    Reactions: 300
    edited September 2017
    Character: Crystaliize
    Level: 216
    Worlds: Bera
    Job: Blade Master
    Tier 1 box not opening and already expired in my inventory...please fix
  • AngryAngelAngryAngel
    Reactions: 840
    edited September 2017
    8d0cc63f08.png
    30bf4ac434.png

expiring 09/17/2017
  • ElUltimoDiaElUltimoDia
    Reactions: 100
    edited September 2017
    I am one of the affected, I only see that the moderators read and notify, but at this point I do not think that nexon does something.

GM, better close the thread and finish killing our hopes
  • DominikosDominikos
    edited September 2017
    I am one of the affected, I only see that the moderators read and notify, but at this point I do not think that nexon does something.

GM, better close the thread and finish killing our hopes

naw dude, there´s a 10k rp + 6pack of cubes! so dont let this die!
  • SaifsSaifs
    Reactions: 1,015
    edited September 2017
    my box already expired..
  • AngryAngelAngryAngel
    edited September 2017
    My Tier 3 box is about to expire in a few days. Pretty much lost all hope at this point since absolutely nothing has been done concerning the issue since it was reported in July. As always, nexon takes no responsibility for its mistakes by not even acknowledging problems and yet again screws over the players who have done nothing wrong. A better maple? I think not, just more of the same.
  • metametametameta
    Reactions: 400
    edited September 2017
    My tier 3 box also expired :(
  • DominikosDominikos
    edited September 2017
    Thank you for the report. This has been forwarded.

Hello =)
  • AngryAngelAngryAngel
    edited September 2017
    Tier 3 box just expired because I couldn't open it to get the 10k reward points and red cubes earned in the broken Takeover event. Thank you nexon for totally ignoring this problem, and please feel free to continue placing top priority on those all important text errors in game because grammar and misspelling are what we care about most.
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited September 2017
    We're planning on compensating Maplers for the Take-Over box issue.
    The exact details of how it is being compensated is still being discussed, but once a decision has been made, we'll let you guys know.
    Dominikos
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited September 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    The exact details of how it is being compensated is still being discussed, but once a decision has been made, we'll let you guys know.

How about you just give us what the boxes were supposed to reward us? Is it really that hard? You guys have had more than enough time.
  • AngryAngelAngryAngel
    edited September 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »

How about you just give us what the boxes were supposed to reward us? Is it really that hard? You guys have had more than enough time.

I know right. They'll come up with another worthless compensation package for all players and yet again screw over those players who were directly and significantly affected by this broken event. All I asked for from the beginning, like you, was what I was supposed to get, 10k reward points and red cubes which I did not receive because the Takeover Tier 3 box couldn't be opened and expired in my inventory last week ... ONE MONTH after I had earned it and first reported the problem with the event.
  • RonRonRonRon
    Reactions: 400
    edited September 2017
    You had one job, Nexon nv0kirRDSoWgF7QyCTzJzg.png
  • GoshDarnItGoshDarnIt
    Reactions: 700
    edited October 2017
    Useless nexon. Literally reported this problem 2 months ago. Sent a ticket in saying how I didn't receive any compensation like other people, even though I did the event and wasted my time doing so, and their response was "our system didn't detect you as an affected player. Nothing we can do *shrug*" aka go ****. 10/10. If any nexon employee sees this, this is why your game is dying. Because you have poor customer service to go along a buggy game.

Moderator Note: Edited for language.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    GoshDarnIt wrote: »
    Useless nexon. Literally reported this problem 2 months ago. Sent a ticket in saying how I didn't receive any compensation like other people, even though I did the event and wasted my time doing so, and their response was "our system didn't detect you as an affected player. Nothing we can do *shrug*" aka go fk yourself. 10/10. If any nexon employee sees this, this is why your game is dying. Because you have poor customer service to go along a buggy game.

More likely the compensation was sent to your old world, but you leaped elsewhere.
    That's what happened to most people who didn't get their compensation boxes.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited December 2017
    This glitch has persisted with the Takeover Super Nova Login event.
    YinYangX
  • ManiOhManiOh
    Reactions: 2,155
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    PirateIzzy wrote: »
    This glitch has persisted with the Takeover Super Nova Login event.
    :(
  • RiceyTofuRiceyTofu
    Reactions: 800
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Same issue with both Tier 1 and 2 boxes for me as well.
    Character Name: lmpenetrabIe
    Level: 211
    Job: Paladin
    Date and Time: 12/12/17, 4:45 PM PST
  • LemonPartaeLemonPartae
    Reactions: 860
    edited December 2017
    The bug is happening again. Have already created a thread on this.