[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Memory/DLL corruption

Comments

• MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 3,360
    edited November 2017
    I posted this in another thread, but I realized that it's much more relevant in this one.

Here's a vid of the Blaze Wizard glitch. Also experienced the mob glitch and the chat glitch.

• ZephyrusSpringZephyrusSpring
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited November 2017
    I just had this happen to me for the first time. Well not me but my sister using the computer next to mine. According to task manager her computer had been on for a little over 31 days. She had a variety of symptoms including not having the yellow quest progress popup, couldn't harvest ore nodes, couldn't see monster names or health, and interestingly letting go of the jump key while gliding on a demon avenger wouldn't break the glide. Also I'm not sure if it was a symptom of maple or something else but her game kept minimizing every few minutes. A regular restart didn't fix it, and even cutting power to the box for 5 seconds wasn't enough. Using the full shutdown shortcut was the solution in the end. Windows really doesn't want to turn off huh?
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,225
    edited January 23
    I know this post is old, but here's a video i recorderd a while back.

Does this glich happen today?
  • Chino14Chino14
    I have the same problem!