[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Beast Tamer - Equipment Questions

NoNeedNoNeed
Reactions: 920
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2017 in General Chat
Hello, I have recently made a Beast Tamer, I'm lvl 92 so far and leveling up quite fast. I was just wondering what sorts of Equipment I am aiming for. I know this might sound like a vague question, but I'm talking about End Game and lvl 120+/140+ EQ, where to get it, how to get it, or how much it would cost to buy it in FM, preferably Luna prices as I'm aware that prices vary form server to server.

Also I'm looking for friends or a guild :p IGN is NoNeed on Luna.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited July 2017
    I'd suggest grinding the coins up for the Event goods, they're really good for being level100 for the armor and gets better with the matching weapon. other than that Von Leon is fairly good but takes a while to grind up as well
  • NoNeedNoNeed
    Reactions: 920
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Actually I've noticed these Eluna quests which tell you where to level up and such, and God damn the rewards!!! After reaching lvl 100 I got this cool weapon with 201 MATT and then some other cool accessories which are fully scrolled and starred too. So at lvl 100 my damage range went from 7k-9k to 17k-20k