[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make Kritias Invasion 24hrs/24

thrakkesthrakkes
Reactions: 2,135
edited August 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I redo it again sometimes when my friend logs, cuz we can duo it and i help him getting Tyrant Gloves. But the times we are mostly on at same time, we cannot do many Kritias Invasion.

I have seen Nexon changing Eluna Exploration to be doable 24hrs/24, so I was thinking WHY it can't be same thing for Kritias Invasion!! I don't think it would be a hard coding to do especially when there is no need of Minor Patch for Eluna expl. times. Keeping doing it every 2 hours is fine to me.

This is gonna also benefit Reboot players cuz most GMS population lives in North America, knowing it was very popular before EMS merged with GMS.
JettLuvsURollsCatoooloooKlara
  1. Do you prefer Kritias Invasion to be doable every 2hours 24hrs/24 ?17 votes
    1. Omg YES!!! Now I can do it when coming back at home !!
       100% (17 votes)
    2. It doesn't change anything for me, so no
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited August 2017
    Although it may not help the fact that Kritias is a hardly used content, accessibility needs to be a must.

Supported.
    JettLuvsU
  • DaxiDaxi
    Reactions: 1,800
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Although it may not help the fact that Kritias is a hardly used content, accessibility needs to be a must.

Supported.

In Reboot it's very popular.

I also think it should run 12 times/day, if someone wants to tryhard more then the current daily cap I don't think it does any harm. They would still be doing the same amount of invasions total.

I live in Europe so the current times are kinda perfect for me, still don't think people should have a huge advantage getting their Gloves over anyone else just because they live in different places.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited August 2017
    Daxi wrote: »

Supported.

In Scania, there's at best one or two people on some occasions. Rarely will you see more than that.

• thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited August 2017

Supported.

In Scania, there's at best one or two people on some occasions. Rarely will you see more than that.

Last year in Spring or end of Winter, when I glitched maps with my Kanna, I could make Kritias Invasion a bit more active. Like 2-3 maps near the base then in two different chs for me and a buddy. I had a guildy in my ch, doing same map in party for instanced drop.

Btw, I highly doubt someone would clear Kritias Invasion 24hrs/24, humans need to sleep too lol. Anyways I dont think its gonna change anything in non-Reboot.
  • RollsRolls
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited August 2017
    thrakkes wrote: »
    Btw, I highly doubt someone would clear Kritias Invasion 24hrs/24, humans need to sleep too lol.

Of course not. But having it 24 hours a day eliminates timezone advantages and disadvantages and opens up the possibility of more reward for more effort.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited August 2017
    Supported, Have not done a singe invasion since the merge cause of the time change and conflicts with my work (and life) schedule
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited August 2017
    Supported

Also has been updated to the list.
  • DaxiDaxi
    Reactions: 1,800
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017

Supported.

There's normally so many people doing it in Reboot it's finished in under 2 minutes, lol. :P