[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Face and hairstyle slots

BluejeansBluejeans
Reactions: 2,130
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Currently, there is a limit of 50 slots as of how many hairstyles and faces one can save. When reached 50 slots, it's impossible to add additional slots with the face and hairstyle slot coupons.

This is quite frustrating to fashion lovers, especially with all the suggested royals being put into rotation. 50 slots might seem a lot, but when you have the same hairstyles and faces but in different colours saved, the slots are filled out quite fast.

Thus, I would like to suggest a change in how many slots one can purchase and save. Either make it unlimited, or at least double the possible slots to 100. The same change has previously been done to the Cash Shop. If I can remember correctly, the cash items one could have in the Cash Shop were increased from 1000 > 2000.
RollskrskArgent

Comments

• krskkrsk
    Reactions: 2,980
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    I can't agree more!!! I constantly have to delete my saved hairs and faces to make way for new ones or the same ones but in altered colors
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited August 2017
    I agree. I think it's time for anouther increase.