[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bugged "Knight and the Elf" Quest for Mercedes

P1_MillyP1_Milly
Reactions: 200
edited August 2017 in Bug Reporting
When I try to do the "Knight and the Elf" quest after reaching job II, I can start the quest but I'm not able to talk to Danika. It says that I have to be 28+. I've tried it on 63 and it gave me that message. Relogging doesn't help. Haven't tried uninstalling, don't really want to yet. Please help. I just want that quest to go away.

Comments

• P1_MillyP1_Milly
    edited August 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    Heyo,

I'm having a hard time understanding the bug. Can you please follow the bug reporting guidelines:

Bug type:

Brief bug summary:

More details:

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name:

Character level:

Character job:

World name:

Date and time of the incident:

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Bug type: Quest

Brief bug summary: I can't complete the lvl 28+ quest.

More details: My character is lvl 78 and I can't complete the quest call "The Knight and the Elf." The quest is for lvl 28+. I can start the quest from the knight, but when I talk to Danika, it's locked and says that I need to be lvl 28 or up.

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: Milly_P1

Character level: 78

Character job: Mercedes

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: August 15, 2017 at around 1 AM.

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited August 2017
    The quest isn't glitched. The reason it's locked is because you have to accept the quest from the lightbulb above your character's head; then you can talk to Danika.
  • P1_MillyP1_Milly
    edited August 2017
    PirateIzzy wrote: »
    The quest isn't glitched. The reason it's locked is because you have to accept the quest from the lightbulb above your character's head; then you can talk to Danika.

There isn't one above my head. It specifically says I have to be 28+. The only bulbs are over the Knight and Danika.