[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't save Female Meow Face to album

BunCakesBunCakes
Reactions: 1,020
edited August 2017 in Bug Reporting
I got the female Meow Face when doing a royal face coupon today, but I'm unable to save it to my album. Also, when previewing it in the cash shop it doesn't seem to have an in game name so that might be the problem imo.

Comments

• Disco3Disco3
    Reactions: 530
    edited August 2017
    No fix with maintenance, any updates if it'll be in next weeks? I have a Royal Face coupon rotting away because I can't save this face.
  • GaIateeaGaIateea
    Reactions: 610
    edited August 2017
    I have the same problem as BunCakes tonight with the female Meow face tonight.
  • NaokiNaoki
    Reactions: 1,145
    edited August 2017
    I have the same problem! please fix this issue :(
  • NaokiNaoki
    Reactions: 1,145
    edited August 2017
    I think this is happening only with White color meow face. I was able to save different colours but white.
  • Disco3Disco3
    edited August 2017
    Also confirmed I can't save the white one, not blowing NX to see if it's just the white one though.
  • Disco3Disco3
    edited August 2017
    Any updates on this? I have a coupon rotting in my inventory because I want to save this face, but I can't,
  • ForeverRainForeverRain
    edited August 2017
    I also have the same problem. I've done LiveChat and the GM there made me a ticket. My friend also got the Meow Face but was able to save it in Blue... I also have White and am unable to save it =( hoping this will be solved soon as I also need to use a Royal Face Coupon...
  • Disco3Disco3
    edited September 2017
    Bump.
  • Disco3Disco3
    edited September 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    I've asked for an update on this one.

Thanks. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
  • ForeverRainForeverRain
    edited September 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    I've asked for an update on this one.

Yes, thank you! Is there any way you could let us know how it's going, once they give you an update? :D
  • Disco3Disco3
    edited September 2017
    Bump.

Moderator Note:

Do not bump bug reports that are this new, please wait a few weeks. Thanks.
  • Disco3Disco3
    edited September 2017
    Been a month now and there's a free royal face coming up that I likely won't be able to use because of this bug.
  • Disco3Disco3
    edited September 2017
    No mention of a fix in the scheduled maintenance. So the free royal face coupon from compensation is going to expire.